Sunday, February 15, 2015

Like Sand

The Girls post-WOD

 To start, Kirsten had Kim over for a WOD last week.  She wanted me to post it, so here it is.

WOD


AMRAP 15

  • 10 Box Jumps
  • 20 Sit-ups or KB
  • 30 single unders.


Shootim


Over to the barn to clean stalls and let the horses out to play. It was too cold for anything more.

Sarah and Kirsten

Short Intervals - Hills


MTU trails 0F, fresh groomed.  Probably none of the last wax left.  poor glide.


  • Hill repeats, resting in between until pace/form deteriorate.


It felt like sand today as we skied Linden loop.  I would have liked to have made 4 rounds.  After arriving, I was hoping for 3.  I had to pause in the second round, so I stopped after 2.  I have been a slug up to now.  Hopefully I have something tomorrow.

She's invigorated.  I'm pooped.

Here's the map.

No comments: