Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MotionX-GPS Track: Nymph Of The Woods

Hello,

Charles uses MotionX-GPS on the iPhone and is sharing with you the following track:

Jul 3, 2012 3:23 pm 85F. I discovered this wood nymph leaning against a rock. The shutter sound my phone makes startled her and she took off. I jumped on my bike and followed her. Fortunately for me she stuck to the trails. At first I thought she was frightened, until she turned back to me and smiled. Eventually I caught up to her. She smiled, grabbed a sip from my water bottle, then let me lead for a while. We flew down the trails. Eventually I found myself back at the truck. I looked around and discovered that I was again alone. I sighed, put up my bike and got back in the truck. Imagine my surprise to find the wood nymph on the passenger seat smiling at me! As I headed for home I wondered if my mom will let me keep her.

Name:Nymph Of The Woods
Date:Jul 3, 2012 3:23 pm
Map:
(valid until Dec 30, 2012)
View on Map
Distance:5.36 miles
Elapsed Time:1:05:03
Avg Speed:4.9 mph
Max Speed:8.8 mph
Avg Pace:12' 08" per mile
Min Altitude:1,155 ft
Max Altitude:1,381 ft
Start Time:2012-07-03T19:23:34Z
Start Location: 
 Latitude:47º 14' 30" N
 Longitude:88º 28' 28" W
End Location: 
 Latitude:47º 14' 19" N
 Longitude:88º 27' 55" W

 

MotionX-GPS Commonly Asked Questions

  1. What is MotionX-GPS?
    MotionX-GPS is the essential GPS application for outdoor enthusiasts. It puts an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art handheld GPS on your iPhone.

  2. Can I use MotionX-GPS?
    Sure! MotionX-GPS can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store.

  3. How can I display tracks in Google Earth?
    Follow the directions on the Google Earth web site to download and install the Google Earth program. Save the attached "Nymph Of The Woods.kmz" file to your computer. Launch Google Earth, select File, Open, and open the saved "Nymph Of The Woods.kmz" file.

  4. This email was forwarded to me. Where are the attachments?
    Some e-mail programs do not include the original attachments by default when forwarding an e-mail. In this case, the sender must reattach the original files for them to be included.

 

Please contact MotionX customer support with any comments or questions.

All the best,

The MotionX Team

US and Foreign Patents Granted and Pending. Fullpower® is a registered trademark of Fullpower Technologies, Inc. MotionX™ is a trademark of Fullpower Technologies, Inc. © Copyright 2003 - 2012 Fullpower Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.

ver: ; ref-id:

No comments: