Friday, April 10, 2015

A Pretty Good Miss

Tuesday

3500m Row

A mighty good row.

Wednesday

Hey, it went up!

WOD

1-1-1-1-1-1-1
  • Snatch

Assistance
3 rounds
  • 5 Snatch Grip Deadlifts
  • 3 Snatch Balances
  • 5 Overhead Squats
  • 30" Overhead Hold


My weights were:  45-65-75-85-(95)-(95)-(95)
I missed 3 times at 95#.  The second was from arms to early.  The first and third went overhead, but I did not stay under them.  It will take some time to figure out why.  I think that more snatch balances will help.  

Deadlift weight was 165#.  OHS was 65#.  Good choices, I think.

Friday

Road biking

We took mountain bikes out on the road for a wee spin.  A half hour was just right for the first ride of the season.  At 43F it was a bit too cold, though we did dress for it.


Here's the map.




No comments: