Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coaching/Technique row.

We haven't been on program this week, so we did a long row for technique work.  I coached Kirsten on her stuff.  When we got back, Dennis was out and watched me row.  That was nice.  Of course, everything I was working with Kirsten on he called me out for, too.  Ah, well, back to the drawing board! :)

We put up a video of Kirsten's rowing on YouTube last week.
We even had it on the CrossFit message board for critique.  Here's the link:
Check it out (I'm not sure if you can just go look or if you have to register.)

Anyway. here's the data for today:

Map views:


      Bing Maps

      Google Maps

      Google Earth


Interval details:


Workout 1, 8:05 AM - 9:32 AM, 7965 m      (Download Summary CSV)
#TypeStartTimeDist (m)Speed (m/s)Pace (/500m)StrokesAvg RateChartDetail CSV
1Just Go8:05 AM86:23.079651.545:25.4115813.4viewdownload


No comments: