Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm not moving.

Hello, Charles White here.

I've been hearing back from people that I'm moving away, so I thought
I should send out a blanket email to clear things up.
My apologies for the spam.

I'm not moving:
My wife Kirsten's lab in Houghton is closing. It's likely that to
keep job and benefits she will need to work a while at the main state
lab in Lansing.
I'll be staying here. I've been blessed with a great community of
piano tuning clients and I remain committed to keeping all of your
pianos sounding beautiful.
I will need to shuffle the schedule around a bit in the coming year to
create weeks that I can spend downstate with Kirsten. I'll be there
to tune for everyone, though.

At this point our plan is for me to stay in Houghton, hang on to the
house, have Kirsten work downstate until we can find a way for her to
return to Houghton full-time.
I'll be maintaining a full tuning schedule and running workouts at the
gym. (if you haven't yet seen our garage gym, check out the link below!)

Thanks to all of you for your support!

Sincerely,

Charles

Charles White, Registered Piano Technician
404 Frue Avenue
Houghton MI 49931
(906) 483-0204
cw2435@hotmail.com
Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
Keweenaw Strength & Conditioning
http://keweenawstrong.blogspot.com/

No comments: