Monday, July 26, 2010

Long Repeats

Replacing a lost fin.

The weather looked better this morning than tomorrow's prediction, so we went down to row.

The WOD:
  • 3x 1000m Repeats hold within 3-5 sec, Rest 20-40sec Between Repeats.

Drills and warmups took us across the canal.  The first piece was toward the bridge; we did a turnaround in the middle of the second.  The third piece brought us back home.  I've got the Speedcoach on my iPhone in the boat.  Kirsten only had a stopwatch, so I had to yell back the distances to her so she would know when to stop.  I never 'lapped' her, but I was about halfway through my third piece when Kirsten was finishing her second.  It was tough to judge distances from that far away.

No data today.  I deleted it by mistake.  Here's what I remember:
Interval 1:
5:35
26 spm
2:47.5/500m

Interval 1:

5:29
27 spm
2:44.5/500m

Interval 1:

5:25
28 spm
2:42.5/500m


Great fun!  We'll do CrossFit tomorrow.

No comments: